British Airways announced thier intention to close the arrivals lounge at Gatwick Airport at the end of October. The reason given was that there was very little demand for the lounge and closing it would enable BA to focus on departure facilities at the airport.
- Likely BA return to Jakarta? - FlyerTalk Forums on British Airways contemplating Jakarta return
- The Internet of Things | RE-UP, Creativy Marketing Agency London on British Airways launches interactive billboards in Piccadilly Circus
- Panayiotis on British Airways promotes Height Cuisine
- Bob on British Airways black & white Chengdu promotion
- Bob on British Airways to allow mobile use on landing
Tags787 787 Dreamliner 787 routes a350 A350 Flight A380 airbus Airport Live american airlines APD BA BA job cuts Boeing British Airways British Airways A380 British Airways interactive billboards club world Comic Relief Dreamliner easyjet Emergency Landing Emirates EU261 Finnair Gatwick Heathrow Height Cuisine Hello Weekend Hong Kong IAG IAG profitability Iberia Inflight Entertainment LAN LATAM London City Airport Los Angeles luggage Manston Airport oneworld Orlando Bloom UnGrounded Virgin Atlantic Vueling Willie Walsh