The British Airways A380 will rise majestically into the sky for its first long haul flight on Tuesday 24 September at 4:15pm on the BA269 to the city of angels. It will be the first and only A380 aircraft to operate between London and Los Angeles. Champagne all round!
- Likely BA return to Jakarta? - FlyerTalk Forums on British Airways contemplating Jakarta return
- The Internet of Things | RE-UP, Creativy Marketing Agency London on British Airways launches interactive billboards in Piccadilly Circus
- Panayiotis on British Airways promotes Height Cuisine
- Bob on British Airways black & white Chengdu promotion
- Bob on British Airways to allow mobile use on landing
Tags787 787 Dreamliner 787 routes a350 A350 Flight A380 airbus Airport Live american airlines APD BA BA job cuts Boeing British Airways British Airways A380 British Airways interactive billboards club world Comic Relief Dreamliner easyjet Emergency Landing Emirates EU261 Finnair Gatwick Heathrow Height Cuisine Hello Weekend Hong Kong IAG IAG profitability Iberia Inflight Entertainment LAN LATAM London City Airport Los Angeles luggage Manston Airport oneworld Orlando Bloom UnGrounded Virgin Atlantic Vueling Willie Walsh